Barossa Valley Hire is committed to supply updated and easy equipment to use. The BOS containers are so easy to assemble and you can almost build them anywhere!
see blow information…
• Every unit is 2100mm wide (82.7″, 7ft) – externally
• Unit lengths differ
• Total weight capacity of the units are 3 metric tons which includes the container’s own weight.
For example, 10ft container is roughly 800 lbs. and can be filled with further 5800 lbs. and still be lifted by crane. Forklifting the units is approved for up to 2 metric tons, or 4400lbs.
• Floor is made of 18mm OSB 3 wood, which has been treated for moisture and insects.
• Weight bearing capacity for the floor is 500 kg/sq.m
• Wind load is approved for 160 km/h. The units must be anchored to the ground.
• Material is 20 gauge, or 0.8mm galvanized steel. Steel is made of recycled material.
• Metal on the floor section is 14 gauge, 2mm thick.
• Flat packed units can be stacked seven high for transportation, and 10 high for storing.
• Assembled, full units can be stacked three units high outdoor, and four units high indoor. The load inside the units must be evenly distributed.
• Our containers have no welding. Instead the connection points.
BTM clinching technique ensures that galvanized surface on the steel does not get damaged.
• Additional security is provided by installing a security tool bar, or a new security lock
• Detachable panels can be carried to job sites even through difficult places. Assembled on site, even on tight space.
• Easy to repair: Detachable panels can be replaced if damaged.
In front face, double door on 2m side.
Door:1950mm x 1890mm
In front face, single door.
1150mm x 1890mm
|SIZE OPTIONS||3 x 2m||4 x 2m||6 x 2m|
|Width ext./int. (mm)||2100/1980||2100/1980||2100/1980|
|Depth ext./int. (mm)||3100/2980||4100/3980||6100/5980|
|Height ext./int. (mm)||2100/1930||2100/1930||2100/1930|
|Empty weight (kg)||350kg||450kg||650kg|
|Gross Weight (kg)||3000kg||3000kg||3000kg|